Ajenti Web Interface Platform¶
Ajenti platform includes following products:
- Ajenti Core, a Python library, the platform itself including the HTTP server, socket engine and plugin container.
- Ajenti Panel, a startup script and a set of stock plugins such as file manager, network configurator and service manager.
- HTTP 1.1 Support.
- Websockets with fallback to XHR polling.
- Fast event-loop based processing.
- Flexible routing.
- Session sandboxing.
- SSL with client certificate authentication.
- >1000 requests per second.
- 30 MB RAM footprint + 5 MB per session.
- Highly modular Python API. Everything is a module and can be removed or replaced.
- Builtin webserver API supports routing, file downloads, GZIP, websockets and more.
- Transparent SSL client authorization.
- Plugin architecture
- Dependency injection
- Server-side push and socket APIs.
- Pluggable authentication and authorization.
- Stock authenticators: UNIX account, password, SSL client certificate and Mozilla Persona E-mail authentication.
- Unprivileged sessions isolated in separate processes.
- Clean, modern and responsive UI. Single-page, no reloads.
- Live data updates and streaming with Socket.IO support.
- Full mobile and tablet support.
- Numerous stock directives.
- AngularJS templating.
- Debian 6 or later
- Ubuntu Precise or later
- CentOS 6 or later
- RHEL 6 or later
- Can be run on other Linux or BSD systems with minimal modifications.
- Supports Python 2.7+ and PyPy.